[Spellyans] Grammar

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 16 15:59:43 GMT 2020

So sad! Back when I started an interest in Cornish, the only source of anything like a modern coherent language was R Morton Nance, building on Jenner, and it was unthinkable that any Cornish Language revival would not just build on that start! My interest is the comparative study of all Celtic Languages, modern and historical, and it is so frustrating not to have a single definitive source of modern Cornish that is also true to its historical evolution.

Herbie

eMail:  <mailto:kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com> kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail –  try re-cycling your clutter