[Spellyans] New quarterly magazine Gweles

Ian Jackson iacobianus at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:42:16 BST 2021

Dear All,

Most of you are probably aware of the new independent quarterly magazine
Gweles that will begin to appear from September. Several of the Cornish
language societies have distributed information to their members. Articles
will appear in Standard Cornish (KS) or the Standard Written Form with
traditional graphs (SWF-T), according to the preference of each contributor.

I know the Spellyans thread is not generally for advertising. But hard
financial facts mean there will be a limit on just how many hundred free
copies of the Autumn issue we can distribute free-of-charge. We will be
working on a first come, first served basis. You can email me your postal
address if you've not yet registered for your free own copy. Or you can
email me just to ask for a copy of the information sheet if you've not seen
it yet.

Your personal data is protected by law. We may use your personal data to
contact you from time to time about the magazine. If you are not currently
subscribing to the magazine you may require deletion of your personal data.
We will not pass your personal data to any third party without your consent,
except as required by law. The data controller is Ian Jackson,
<mailto:gweles at btinternet.com> iacobianus at googlemail.com.

Best regards,

Ian

Ian Jackson