[Spellyans] SWF vowel inconsistencies

Pat patmiller4 at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 2 15:53:23 BST 2008

I look forward to this Dan. I too was impressed listening to your reading of  JCH, courtesy of Nicholas at Tremough 2 years ago (we were in the same breakaway group) Where can I find 'Curnooack Hethow' ? I am told I still have a Cornish accent, mine is South Cornwall (wish it was stronger, more like Mid to West Cornwall )  but I know I could improve my pronunciation of Kernowek, so I need to listen to more recordings.
Pat