[Spellyans] Fw: Re: All these I's and Y's etc

Tom Trethewey tom.trethewey at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 19:03:36 BST 2008

Owen is right, of course; but that does not stop us discussing what the sounds of Old and Middle Cornish were. This is done with English (for which there is vastly more material) and for other languages, and although there may be disagreement as to details, there is often agreement on the broad picture.  I do not feel that such broad agreement exists in the case of Cornish.

Tom