Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:33:26 BST 2008

Her title seems to have changed. I thought it used to be something
like Cornish Language Officer; now according to www.magakernow.org.uk
website, she's the Development Manager for the Cornish Language
Partnership.

And apparently she is indeed a bard, having been inducted into the
Gorseth in 1979 under the bardic name Gwythvosen. (The Gorseth lists
information like this on its website; I downloaded the lists of all
the bards a few years back. Magpie-like personality I have.)

Oll an gwelha,
~~Owen