[Spellyans] -ita

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Mon Jun 30 16:42:09 BST 2008

Yes.

Either make the choice between <i> and <y> simple and consistent or say that either may be used optionally anywhere, or discard one and just use the other.
Please don't leave us with the current unpredictable mishmash.

By the way, what is Cornish for "mishmash"? ... deray, perhaps ... or dere, or derai?

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim