[Spellyans] Partnership Meeting and SWF Review

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Mar 13 14:09:14 GMT 2012

Following on from a report by Ray Chubb, I have sent the following to the MAGA Corpus group of which I am a member.

====
I understand that Loveday Jenkin managed to push through the Partnership meeting today the condition that members of the SWF Review Board must be "active users" of the SWF.

I assume that this is part of the Kesva/Cowethas plan to make the SWF more like Kernowek Kemyn, and that it shows a specific bias against myself and Nicholas Williams, despite the fact that we did in fact edit Skeul an Tavas in both SWF/T and SWF/K.

The SWF has many shortcomings. I doubt very much that most Cornish speakers even understand most of its shortcomings. It deserves criticism and improvement—or abandonment.
====

It appears that the Kesva and Cowethas are up their old tricks again, and that there really is no "Partnership" at all.