[Spellyans] January and other months.

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 23 20:36:35 GMT 2012

Fascinating thoughts on the month names. What's the Breton/Welsh equivalents for December?

Splendid photo, Craig! A very fine looking steed!
By the way, is the background Penwith landscape, by any chance? Makes one quite nostalgic for Penwith - especially looking out of Glasgow window to exceedingly dull, dreary, damp, 'dreich'  days of endless rain!

Ewan.