[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Feb 5 12:04:01 GMT 2013

Herbie ker,

I would be likewise happy to 'chip in' as I did with An Beybel Sans.

This would constitute a formal project, and would need to be executed
professionally.   In this the services in various specialities of Craig,
Nicholas and Michael would prove invaluable.  Whether Oliver would see
himself as potentially and actively involved in this I do not know - but his
expertise would also be likewise invaluable.

I wonder whether this project could attract funding from such bodies an
Lottery Heritage who set up a language heritage line some years ago (Anthony
Powell Consultants and myself were on the advisory group.)

Gorhemmynadow - an ken Ken