[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 5 22:57:00 GMT 2013

Christian - what stage is this at as it were - what content have you added?

I have to zoom to 500% to be able to read the text - is it possible to scale
the text as a whole for the map, and other content, like road widths etc? I
imagine you are still getting to grips with the features.

Will this essential place all the data, and then the look/feel can be
adjusted to suit scale and style decided upon?

Regards

Herbie

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____