[Spellyans] Gwedh Aspect

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Apr 26 12:48:14 BST 2017

Not ‘aspect'. ‘View’ is what we use in place-names, in English at least. We sometimes use the French spelling as in “Bellevue” or sometimes the English “Richview”. So Penwith would be Headview, tirweth ‘land-view’.

Michael Everson

More information about the Spellyans mailing list