[Spellyans] moy adro dhe'n gerlyver wàr lînen

Linus Band linusband at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:43:07 BST 2018

I do think, but this line of work is so complex that one is bound to make
mistakes. It is enough to point them out. There is no need to be nasty or
arrogant about things. All people make mistakes, especially in large
projects like dictionaries, or whole books like for example Desky Kernowek.
It had errors in its mutation table. I do not remember being an ass about
it back then though.
This problem is encountered a lot in the Cornish world, but sadly isn’t
isolated to it.
It only feeds further frustration, which may leed to anger, hate and
suffering (Yoda, year unknown). Or people just leaving their hands off a
field (or spelling system!) in general.
No worries, Nicholas is not the first person I tell that I don’t like the
tone of their voice/writing. Others have become before and will surely
follow.

Best,
Linus

Op ma 26 mrt. 2018 om 14:31 schreef Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com>