[Spellyans] Introduction

ken at ferintosh.org ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Feb 17 16:17:34 GMT 2020

Yes, very much welcome, Joshua.  In the Scottish Celtic Studies network,
Stuart Dunmore and myself have strong research interests in Cornish, and
have published.      You may be interested in some of mine, which have been
gathered together and on websites of Merryn Davies Deacon, and Bernard
Deacon.
Best wishes in your studies, Joshua.

- Ken